Saturday 27 November 2010

Told someone

Hello, again!

I'm back! Today I finally told someone about my syn. This boy at school, called Kade (Kade, but sort of swirly/marbled) I asked him if he though letters had colors. He said 'ohh, what's that called? that's synaestheia, isn't it? i saw a program on it'. And then it all sort of came out. It turned out that he may have sound-->taste synaestheia. But maybe not. Anyway, he promised not to tell anyone. If people knew, they'd call me a freak. The Girl with the Colors. That's sort of what happened in the book 'A Mango Shaped Space'.
I don't know what to do. I feel so alone. I wish I could talk to someone else who has colors. I don't want to lose them, but I wish I could talk to someone else about them. If anyone who has synaestheia is out there reading this, I would love to talk to you.

~melly

No comments:

Post a Comment