Sunday 28 November 2010

Found somewhere to talk

Hello, everyone (or no one, as the case may be)

I have found a forum on synaestheia! http://www.mixsig.net/nexus/index.php
I can talk to people with synaestheia! yaayyyyy! I'm not alone!

Anyway, I have found out I have another type of syn I hadn't noticed before. North, south, east west, have a kind of map to me. North is about a foot directly in front of me, east is about a foot to my right, south is about a foot behind me and west is about a foot to my left. They have colors, as well!
North
South
East
West

Well, enough of being happy. I have exams tomorrow and I am really not looking forward to them. I've got 3 sciences, Spanish and Latin. Aren't I a lucky girl. I should really be getting back to my revision now, anyway.

Ciao!

~melly

No comments:

Post a Comment