Wednesday 1 December 2010

Found another

Hello!

How are you? I'm so excited because exams are nearly over! All I have tomorrow is math, and that's at two o'clock so after assembly I can go back to bed.
You'll never guess what! I was on the MigSig netword (synaesthesia network) and someone left me a comment saying they would like to interview me! I feel so special. Also, I was having my piano lesson and my teacher was playing a piece for me to see if I liked it, and I said absentmindedly, 'this song has such pretty colors' and he said 'what did you say?' and I replied 'you know, it's all periwinkle blues and lavenders' and he's like 'do you see the colors, too?' and I'm thinking, He sees colors too! I found another synnie! I'm not alone! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! And then he kept asking me what the different colors were on the piano, and we had completely different colors and it was so cool discussing it with him.
I love talking about my colors with someone who understands and doesn't look at me like I'm a freak. It's like you can be completely yourself and not worry that you might say something syn related. It's like a breath of fresh air.
Anyway, I should really be off. I have to revise for math tomorrow. :(
Au revoir,

~melly

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog. I would be happy to include you as a subject in my synaesthesia studies. Could you send me your email, so I can follow up with an initial interview? My email addresses are:

    brogaardb@umsl.edu
    brogaardb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete