Monday 13 December 2010

Ice Skating

Hi!

I'm sorry I haven't written for a while. It's just... I don't feel like writing. Strange things are happening, like, I got asked out by a boy! In the year above! How are these things happening to me? Things like that just don't happen to me. My syn is normal, average. Except when I was ice skating today with my friends, someone put some classical music on and the colored music on the white ice was so beautiful. Until I fell over.

Anyway, I must go. I will write later, I promise!

~melly

PS ice

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I really want 2 talk 2 u. I believe I have that type of Synesthesia. The type when you can see music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Do you still keep this blog? I'd like to talk to you. I have synesthesia too. I have it with colours - I see colours with numbers, letters, days, months, some sounds, tastes, smells. I can see them as if they were in front of me and also the words etc are 3D, that is to say I can see them all around me when I think of them. I also hear sounds when I see something moving and when I see someone touching someone else I can feel a feeling on my skin.

    It would be nice to talk to someone like me. I also noticed that you feel uncomfortable about your synesthesia. I hope you see this and feel as though you can talk to me about it. I'd like to be able to help someone like me.

    Please write to me! You can find me at my blog: inspirenordic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete