Thursday 2 December 2010

Interview- I'm popular!

Hello,

You'll never guess what! Someone wants to interview me (over the web) about my synaesthesia! I feel so cool.
My math exam is today. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Not looking forward to it! Under 10 days to the Christmas holidays! I'm so excited. I'm going to visit my aunt and cousins and the whole of my dad's family is going to be there. It will be really fun, but I admit I'm a bit worried that I might say something syn related and people will find out. My uncle is very religious so he might think I'm infected by the devil or something. (that may sound crazy, but that's something he would think). I'm planning on telling my parents this weekend so I'm a bit worried on what they'll think. My mum will probably take in all in her stride, but my dad will think I'm a bit weird. Hopefully they'll take it well.
Enough of me wittering on! I really should start revising math.
a2 + b2 = c2

Write more later,

~melly

No comments:

Post a Comment